This module enables the user to prevent and deal with spillages on the forecourt.
This course is suitable for learners who work within petrol forecourts.
The user will:
- Understand how spillages can occur and how the properties of fuels affect this
- Recognise spillage prevention devices on the forecourt
- Recognise leaks, minor and major spills
- Understand what to do in the event of a spill
- Understand how to prevent spills during deliveries
Consequences of Spillages
How Spills can Occur
Properties of Fuels
Minor and Major Spills
Dealing with Spills, Including During Deliveries
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you