The module will enable the user to work on a forecourt safely.
This course is suitable for learners who work within petrol forecourts.
The user will:
- Understand their responsibilities regarding safety
- Understand the importance of following safety procedures and who enforces this
- Recognise how safety is managed on site
- Understand the checks that should be carried on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, around the whole forecourt
- Describe the process for reporting incidents and accidents
Responsibilities regarding safety
Consequences of poor safety
Safety management on site - daily, weekly and monthly checks
Familiarising yourself with the forecourt
Recording and reporting incidents and accidents
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you