Safety should always be ensured when working on the forecourt.
Forecourts are hazardous environments; therefore, particular care should be taken with the management of operations to use appropriate controls and procedures. Several enforcement officers are appointed to enforce regulations in terms of safety on the forecourt – training your staff on this is not just useful, but also a legal requirement.
You are responsible for ensuring that your forecourt is compliant with legislation and is a safe workplace for your employees and for your customers. We have created a Safe Working Environment eLearning Module to instruct the staff working on the forecourt on the importance of safety on the forecourt and what are the consequences if they don’t take responsibility of their duties.
The course will teach users how to manage safety on the forecourt, how to report incidents and how to prevent them. This course was designed for learners who work within petrol forecourts. It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits through our modern LMS. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
At the end of the Safe Working Environment eLearning module the user will:
- Understand their responsibilities regarding safety
- Understand the importance of following safety procedures and who enforces this
- Recognise how safety is managed on site
- Understand the checks that should be carried on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, around the whole forecourt
- Describe the process for reporting incidents and accidents
- Responsibilities regarding safety
- Consequences of poor safety
- Enforcement officers
- Safety management on site - daily, weekly and monthly checks
- Familiarising yourself with the forecourt
- Recording and reporting incidents and accidents
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you