The Environmental Protection Act (1990) imposes a duty of care on anyone who produces, stores, transports or disposes of waste.
We need to protect the environment for future generations, both at home and at work. Not only this is ethical, but it's a legal requirement. The Protecting the Environment eLearning course we created will help you to better understand your role in protecting the environment and to ensure you don't neglect your responsibilities.
The Environmental Protection Act (1990) imposes a duty of care on anyone who produces, stores, transports or disposes of waste. You must take reasonable steps to ensure the waste is managed properly. The training module will enable the user to take an active role in the protection of the environment and implement steps in their work place to have a lasting positive impact on the planet.
The Protecting the Environment eLearning module is suitable for anyone employed in an office environment. It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
At the end of the Protecting the Environment eLearning Module, the user will:
- Understand their role in protecting the environment and why this is so important
- Recognise situations where they can change their behaviour to help protect the environment
- Understand and apply principles that help create a sustainable workplace
- Why protect the environment
- Responsibilities of you and your employer
- Benefits of protecting the environment
- How to protect the environment
The Protecting the Environment eLearning Module was approved by:
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you