Grow your networking skills and become a power networker.
Networking is important because it leads to industry knowledge, new viewpoints and ideas, a support network, new friendships, new career opportunities and even sales. We created the Networking Training Module to help people who are new to networking, feel uncomfortable doing it or just feel like they might benefit from some top tips to own their skills and widen their business network.
In this training course, you’ll meet Megan, an ambitious woman who wants to learn how to network effectively. As you help her navigate multiple tasks and challenges, you’ll learn how to master the art of networking yourself. This module provides an overview of different scenarios and enables the learner to adopt and implement effective strategies for networking in a variety of situations. The Networking Training course was designed for anyone aiming to develop their networking skills.
At the end of the Networking eLearning Module, the user will:
- Identify why they should network
- Understand what they should do before a networking event
- Recognise how to approach different situations when networking
- Understand how to follow up with people they have met at events
- The importance of networking and what you can gain from it
- Elevator pitches
- Networking objectives
- How to prepare for an event
- Joining, starting & leaving conversations
- What to avoid
- Key ways to follow up after an event
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you