Conflict in the workplace is a daily occurrence that can impact your business in many ways.
As a manager, you must be able to navigate conflict on multiple levels. If conflict is left unchecked it can fester into situations that can have disastrous effects on individuals and teams. If managed well, conflict can be a great insight into opportunities and strengthen relationships.
The Managing Conflict eLearning Module aims to equip new managers with the basic skills and knowledge they need to manage conflict within their team. By the end of this module, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand the causes of conflict and how people react differently to conflict
- Promote constructive conflict within their team
- Encourage conflict that increases innovation and team performance
- Identify the difference between constructive and destructive conflict
- Put a stop to destructive conflict before it escalates
- Develop a strategy for resolving conflict
- Mediate conflict between team members
The Managing Conflict eLearning Module will introduce the trainee to a situation in which a team is in the midst of an explosive disagreement that occurred during a team Raft Building activity. The trainee will be given the opportunity to rewind and identify where things went wrong and how the situation got out of hand. The trainee will learn about the different keys to managing conflict in various situations by overcoming challenges and tasks.
- Managing Conflict
- Constructive Conflict
- Destructive Conflict
This training module is part of a group of eLearning modules specifically designed for Management Training. These training modules were created to be pedagogically-sound and include real-life scenarios, role plays, and other engaging activities. They are available 24/7, in different languages and can be accessed with any device through our modern LMS. Certificates are available upon completion of the modules.
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you