This module covers areas within a variety of employment law basics, such as the National Minimum Wage Act (1998).
This module enables an employer or manager to understand how to manage a new starter effectively.
This course is suitable for any employer or manager.
The user will:
- Recognise the expectations of an employer and employee
- Understand what should be provided to an employee before they start their job
- Understand how to manage an employee on their first day to ensure they have an effective and efficient induction and onboarding process
- Recognise their responsibilities to an employee
- Recognise how to manage an employee effectively and efficiently going forward
Contract and T&Cs basics
Inductions, information and support systems to provide
Responsibilities to employees
The importance of skills, training and performance management
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you