Learn how to be a good employer and improve your employees' experience with this training for managers.
The attitude and behaviour of an employer can significantly impact the employees, especially new ones. Leaving new employees without proper induction and training can have a negative impact on their motivation and productivity.
Managers hold many responsibilities and should always be supportive towards their employees. A good manager is able to retain employees and enhance their potential, but this is not always easy if managers are not provided with proper training. We developed "A Manager’s Tale – The Employer’s Role" to provide managers with an eLearning course that could instruct them on the best practices to follow when in charge of other employees and how to manage a new starter effectively.
This course is suitable for any line manager and provides an overview of the best way to support new employees. It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits through our modern LMS. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
At the end of the Life at Work - Employer training module, the user will:
- Recognise the expectations of an employer and employee
- Understand what should be provided to an employee before they start their job
- Understand how to manage an employee on their first day to ensure they have an effective and efficient induction and onboarding process
- Recognise their responsibilities to an employee
- Recognise how to manage an employee effectively and efficiently going forward
- Employer/Employee expectations
- Contract and T&Cs basics
- Induction, information and support systems
- Responsibilities and responsibilities of an employer
- How to perform effectively, efficiently and make a good impression
This eLearning module covers areas within a variety of employment law basics, such as the National Minimum Wage Act (1998).
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you