This eLearning module covers areas within a variety of employment law basics, such as the National Minimum Wage Act (1998).
This module enables a new employee to perform effectively and efficiently when they start a new job.
This course is suitable for a new employee.
The user will:
- Recognise the expectations of an employer and employee
- Understand what they be should provided with or ask for before they start their job
- Understand how their start should be managed on their first day
- Understand how to make a good impression when starting a new job
- Recognise their and their employer's responsibilities
Contract and T&Cs basics
Induction, information and support systems
Responsibilities and responsibilities of an employer
How to perform effectively, efficiently and make a good impression
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you