The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR 2013) provides information on how to report any kind of incident that can occur in the workplace.
The Incident Reporting eLearning Module is a useful tool for employees that need to learn how to handle situations with calm and politeness, know which type of incidents should be reported, how to prevent accidents from happening and how to assess responsibilities when they happen.
The Incident Reporting eLearning Module is aimed at an employee who needs to be made aware of RIDDOR. It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
At the end of the Incident Reporting eLearning Module the user will:
- Understand the importance of handling situations calmly and politely
- Understand the responsibilities of themselves and their employer
- Understand the systems that are needed in order to comply with COSHH regulations
- Why report?
- What is RIDDOR?
- Who should report?
- Types of reportable injuries, diseases, dangerous occurrences and exemptions
- Which incidents should you report?
- Recording requirements
- The Accident Book
- How to report
This module covers key information surrounding Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR 2013).
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you