Handling of fuel on the forecourt presents many risks for safety. Learn how to prevent dangerous situations.
Forecourt staff must be aware of the risks of delivering and storing fuel in the forecourt. Things can easily go wrong if drivers and staff don’t handle a delivery correctly or if the ACO drains are not kept clear from litter and waste.
We designed an eLearning Module called Fuel Storage and Deliveries to give employees working on the forecourt an understanding of all the basic notions of fuel delivery. The course provides an overview of different types of fuels, tanks, and potential risks when handling fuel.
All staff on the forecourt must undertake a training on how to handle fuel storage and deliveries because a mishandling of fuel can be dangerous and result in injury or deaths. This module will enable users to confidently and safely manage deliveries on the forecourt. It was designer for learners who work within petrol forecourts.
At the end of the Fuel Storage and Deliveries eLearning Module, the user will:
- Understand the dangers associated with deliveries of different fuel types
- Describe correct procedures for different types of deliveries
- Understand how to minimise risks from hazards during deliveries
- Dangers of Deliveries
- Hazards of Deliveries
- Types of Fuel
- Assisted Deliveries and Procedures
- Unassisted Deliveries
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmosphere Regulations 2002
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you