Our Food Safety Level 2 eLearning Module can help those who prepare and/or cook food to know how food poisoning occurs and how to prevent contamination of food.
The Food Safety - Level 2 eLearning Module enables users to confidently and hygienically store, prepare, cook and work with food, whilst understanding their responsibilities towards food safety.
The Food Safety online training course is suitable for all users working with food. It generates an extended knowledge of food safety regulations as well as good habits when working with food. This course content represents a follow-up of the notions provided in the Food Safety - Level 1 eLearning module.
It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module. Our Food Safety eLearning modules are part of a group of training modules specifically designed to assist users with being compliant with regulations within different industry sectors. Read here why online training solutions can help your business being compliant and reducing the risk of fines.
At the end of the course, the user will:
- Understand the importance of working with food in a hygienic and safe manner
- Recognise the consequences of poor food hygiene and safety
- Understand how food can become contaminated with hazards
- Describe how to control hazards and prevent contamination, particularly at the points of preparation, cooking, service and storage
- Understand how and why a HACCP based food safety management system should be applied
- What is food safety, hygiene and food-borne illness
- Food hazards and contamination
- Personal hygiene and handwashing
- Food storage, preparation, cooking and service
- Cleaning, waste and pests
- HACCP systems
- Food inspection
This online training course educates your food handling staff, covering key information surrounding food safety laws, including the Food Safety Act (1990; as amended), General Food Law Regulation (EC) 178/2002 & 852/2004, and Food Hygiene Regulations (2013).
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you