Do you prepare or serve food to the public? If so, the Food Safety – Level 1 eLearning module is perfect for you. This module will enable users to confidently and hygienically store and work with food, whilst understanding their responsibilities towards food safety.
The Food Safety training is suitable for learners with little or no experience of food safety and covers the basics areas of hygiene when working with food. The course gives employees a grasp of food hygiene norms, food handling and storage and how to prevent contaminations and hazards.
The Food Safety - Level 1 eLearning Modules also provides an overview of good personal hygiene and housekeeping measures when working with food. It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
Our Food Safety eLearning modules are part of a group of training modules specifically designed to assist users with being compliant with regulations within different industry sectors. Read here why online training solutions can help your business being compliant and reducing the risk of fines.
At the end of the Food Safety – level 1 eLearning module, the user will:
- Understand the importance of working with food in a hygienic and safe manner
- Recognise the consequences of poor food hygiene and safety
- Understand how food can become contaminated with hazards
- Describe how to control hazards and prevent contamination
- What is food safety, hygiene and food-borne illness
- Food hazards and contamination
- Personal hygiene and handwashing
- Housekeeping and food service
- Cleaning, waste and pests
Covering key information surrounding food safety laws, including the Food Safety Act (1990; as amended), General Food Law Regulation (EC) 178/2002 & 852/2004, and Food Hygiene Regulations (2013).
Approved eLearning course
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you