Have you been tasked with upholding fire safety in the workplace? This Fire Warden eLearning module will teach the user how to promote fire safety in the workplace and prepare for a fire emergency.
Our elearning module will explain the key duties of the Fire Warden covering key information surrounding The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 covers general fire safety in England and Wales and in Scotland, requirements on general fire safety are covered in Part 3 of the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005, supported by the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006.
As a pre-requisite to this training, you must complete Fire Safety.
This eLearning module will enable the user to understand their role and responsibilities as a Fire Warden.
This eLearning module is suitable for people with responsibility for fire safety - fire wardens and fire marshalls, as well as line managers, supervisors and safety representatives in low-risk environments.
The user will understand:
- Their daily duties they should undertake.
- The risk assessment at their place of work.
- How a fire spreads and how to prevent a fire.
- The role of fire safety signs.
- Become familiar with the process involved in checking a fire extinguisher.
- The procedures involved in a fire safety evacuation plan.
- Recognise the importance of fire drills and how to implement them in the workplace.
Fire Warden Responsibilities
The proactive daily duties of a fire warden
Fire risk assessments
Understanding the way a fire can spread
How to prevent a fire
How to check a fire extinguisher
Fire safety evacuation plan
Fire drills awareness and recap
Taking action in an evacuation
Assessment: You will be required to get 100% in order to pass
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you