This module will enable the user to act appropriately and safely in the prevention of fires and in the event of a fire at a forecourt.
This course is suitable for learners who work within petrol forecourts.
The user will:
- understand their responsibilities in relation to fire safety on the forecourt
- recognise how fires start and how to minimise common fire risks on the forecourt
- understand what to do in the event of a fire
- recognise the different types of fire and extinguisher found on a forecourt
- be aware of how different fire extinguishers can be used
The fire triangle
Types of fire and ignition points
Preventing forecourt fires and customer hazards
Types and use of fire extinguishers on the forecourt
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you