Following safety protocols is always important, but it is crucial when it comes to petrol forecourts.
Fire represents a huge hazard on the forecourt, and that is why it is essential that employees working on forecourt are trained on safety procedures, particularly on how to prevent and deal with fires. Fires on the forecourt can be potentially disastrous, and employee training is the best way to ensure that your forecourt remains a safe place for your staff and your customers.
We created the Fire Safety on the Forecourt eLearning Module to give forecourt staff all the essential information regarding fire: ignition points, different types of fires, fire prevention and fire extinguishers. This course is a useful guide that will enable your staff to act appropriately and safely in the prevention of fires and in the event of a fire at a forecourt.
The course was designed for any employee working on the forecourt and looking for training in fire safety. It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
At the end of the Fire Safety on the Forecourt eLearning Module, the user will:
- Understand their responsibilities in relation to fire safety on the forecourt
- Recognise how fires start and how to minimise common fire risks on the forecourt
- Understand what to do in the event of a fire
- Recognise the different types of fire and extinguisher found on a forecourt
- Be aware of how different fire extinguishers can be used
- The fire triangle
- Types of fire and ignition points
- Fuel flashpoints
- Preventing forecourt fires and customer hazards
- Types and use of fire extinguishers on the forecourt
- Fire procedures
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you