An employer's responsibility is to ensure staff are aware of how to act in the event of a fire. With this Fire Safety eLearning module, you can ensure you and your staff are compliant with the most up to date fire safety regulations.
The Fire Safety training will enable the user to act appropriately and safely in the prevention of fires and in the event of a fire at a workplace, recognizing different types of fires and appropriate fire extinguisher.
The Fire Safety eLearning module is suitable for anyone in a low-risk environment. However, for those people with designated fire warden responsibility or use of fire extinguisher responsibility, further specific online training would need to be undertaken for this. We also provide a Fire Warden eLearning module, read more about it here.
The Fire Safety eLearning Module is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
At the end of the Fire Safety eLearning module, the user will:
- Understand their responsibilities in relation to fire safety.
- Recognise how fires start and how to minimise common fire risks.
- Understand what to do in the event of a fire and what further workplace specific information they should be provided within their workplace.
- Recognise the different types of fire and extinguisher.
- Be aware of how different fire extinguishers can be used.
- Employer and employee responsibilities in relation to fire safety
- The fire triangle and common fire risks
- General fire procedures
- Types of fire and fire extinguisher
- Awareness of how fire extinguishers can be used
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmosphere Regulations 2002
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety ) Order 2005
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you