An employers responsibility is to ensure staff are aware of how to act in the event of a fire. Use this module to ensure you and your staff are compliant.
This module covers the information surrounding fire safety legislation in The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
This module will enable the user to act appropriately and safely in the prevention of fires and in the event of a fire at a workplace.
The module is suitable for anyone in a low risk environment. However, for those people with designated fire warden responsibility or use of fire extinguisher responsibility, further specific training would need to be undertaken for this.
The user will:
- Understand their responsibilities in relation to fire safety.
- Recognise how fires start and how to minimise common fire risks.
- Understand what to do in the event of a fire and what further workplace specific information they should be provided with in their workplace.
- Recognise the different types of fire and extinguisher.
- Be aware of how different fire extinguishers can be used.
Employer and employee responsibilities in relation to fire safety
The fire triangle and common fire risks
General fire procedures
Types of fire and fire extinguisher
Awareness of how fire extinguishers can be used
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you