Every customer on the forecourt is both a hazard and an asset. It is your job to make sure they remain the latter.
Every employee working on the forecourt must be aware of the responsibilities they hold towards the customers and the correct procedures to follow to ensure the customer experience is optimal.
These responsibilities are very diverse and may range from being familiar with the forecourt to keeping everything clean and tidy, to dealing with customers in a friendly and polite manner. We designed our Customer on the Forecourt eLearning Module to give employees a comprehensive guide of all these responsibilities and to make sure they always know how to act in different situations.
The module will enable the user to understand the requirements of customers on a forecourt and is suitable for any learner working within petrol forecourts. It is a fully online interactive course and assessment, accessible on any device, 24/7, with no time limits through our modern LMS. A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the eLearning module.
At the end of the Customers on the Forecourt eLearning module, the user will:
- Understand their responsibilities towards customers
- Understand the importance of good customer service on the forecourt
- Recognise different fuel payment options
- Understand how to deal with different customer hazards
- Recognise the importance of preventing crime on the forecourt and understand how to deal with common forecourt crimes
- Recognise the needs of disabled customers and understand how best to provide assistance
- Responsibilities Towards Customers
- Fuel Payment Options
- Dealing with Customers
- Crime on the Forecourt, Including No Means of Payment and Shop Theft
- Assisting Disabled Customers
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Human Rights Act 1998, Article 14, Prohibition of Discrimination.
- The Equalities Act 2010
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you