The module will enable the user to understand the requirements of customers on a forecourt.
This course is suitable for learners who work within petrol forecourts.
The user will:
- Understand their responsibilities towards customers
- Understand the importance of good customer service on the forecourt
- Recognise different fuel payment options
- Understand how to deal with different customer hazards
- Recognise the importance of preventing crime on the forecourt and understand how to deal with common forecourt crimes
- Recognise the needs of disabled customers and understand how best to provide assistance
Responsibilities Towards Customers
Fuel Payment Options
Dealing with Customers
Crime on the Forecourt, Including No Means of Payment and Shop Theft
Assisting Disabled Customers
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you