Things go wrong all the time and when this happens in the workplace, it sometimes means that an investigation needs to be conducted.
Investigations are challenges that all businesses face. Managers can become lost in the process during the events that unfold over the course of an investigation.
The Conducting Investigations eLearning module aims to equip new managers with the skills and knowledge they need to be able to conduct an investigation. By the end of this module, the user will be able to:
- Understand the nature of conducting an investigation as a fact-finding mission
- Be able to assign and enact the role of an investigator
- Create an investigation plan
- Collect and assess any evidence found
- Conduct interviews with an understanding of what a good question is
- Deal with an unreliable witness
- Prepare and present an investigative report
The Conducting Investigations eLearning module will introduce the user to a situation in which they will learn about how to conduct an investigation by overcoming challenges and tasks set for them. The user will be challenged to select the best investigative skills for a variety of situations.
- The Mars Mystery Bandit
- The Investigator
- An Investigative Meeting
- Mystery Bandit Quiz
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you