From understanding who is responsible for Health & Safety and the First Aid Box to how to deal with emergencies.
Our Basic Health and Safety eLearning Module covers all the essential information surrounding Health and Safety procedures in the workplace. The training module will enable the user to know how to ensure a high standard of Health & Safety and understand why it is so important for the organisation.
Upon completion of this eLearning module, the user will understand where the responsibility lies regarding Health and Safety, and its importance within the workplace. The Basic Health and Safety eLearning course is suitable for any user seeking a first understanding of the principles underlying Health & Safety and how to handle common workplace accidents.
At the end of the Basic Health and Safety eLearning module, the user will:
- Understand the importance of Basic Health and Safety in the workplace
- Understand the responsibilities of themselves and their employer
- Understand the systems that are needed in order to comply with Health and Safety regulations
- Misconceptions about Health and Safety
- Common Workplace Accidents
- The underlying principles of Health and Safety
The eLearning module covers the information surrounding Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you