What is Customer Training?
In this previous article, we talked about the possibilities of eLearning as a tool for sales enablement - Digital training can be the platform your sales reps have been waiting for. But there’s more: eLearning can become a way of communicating and engaging directly with your customer and informing them about your product’s features and functions. It can even be used as a way to strengthen your offer, and credibility. Engaging your customers with customer-specific training is a good way to keep them interested and increase their loyalty to your brand, with the aim of turning them into life-long customers.
How can you use Digital Learning for Customer Training?
- Provide your customers with pre-sales support, getting them to familiarise with your product or service
- Facilitate the decision-making process with free demos and trials
- Strengthen your offer and relationship with thought-leadership – become a trusted advisor
- Identify any knowledge gaps about your current offer
- Deliver after-sales support, helping customers exploit all the product’s functionalities or solving issues
- Become a way to obtain customer feedback about your product / service and their future needs
- Track and report on customer activity and collect big data for next promotional activities.
Which features can enrich your customer's learning experience?
Including e-commerce features in your learning management system, provide training in multiple languages and implementing a responsive design are all means of enhancing the accessibility of your training and improving your customer experience. Customer training can even take the form of interactive video.
Learn more about how an LMS and digital training can help your customer engagement - get in touch for a demo.
Revolutionise your workforce training
Speak to our team to see what Bolt can do for you