We are looking for a Technical SEO / Organic Search Specialist to join our team in Paisley.
Established in 2013, Bolt Learning is a creative and dynamic training company with multiple clients from diverse industries. Our self-built SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform allows our clients to deliver high-quality training content across their organisations, and our in-house editor allows our skilled team of designers to create effective and engaging training material. We work closely with our clients and are continually enhancing our platform with innovative and useful new features.
We are currently looking for a technical SEO to join our team to define and execute our SEO strategy. Working alongside digital marketing you will be responsible for ensuring that the website attracts and converts relevant traffic meeting agreed targets.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key.
- Conduct on-page technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors’ websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities
- Constantly monitor SEO performance, and report findings to the Senior Management team
- Define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice
- Write and edit website content for best SEO performance
- Seek and generate inbound links from suitable sites
- Define and advise on the best internal link and site structure for SEO performance
- Assist digital marketing in gaining the highest SEO benefit from their activities
- Define and advise on the best design and usability to maximise conversion of enquiries
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- SEO programming experience within a previous role of ideally 2+ years (essential)
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that company targets are achieved (essential)
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
The role is based in Paisley.
If you think that you meet our criteria and would like to join an innovative team that’s impacting the training industry, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not looking for an SEO agency, so please only individual applications only.