We are looking for a Project Manager Assistant to join our team in Paisley.
In the ever-changing world of business, it is imperative to keep all projects in check. A fundamental way to achieve such success, it is to have a talented Project Manager Assistant on board to support the Project Manager on various works from beginning to completion.
Are you the person that makes things happen? We are calling on individuals from a strong administration, planning or project background who are looking to excel their career within a dynamic, award-winning E-Learning business. We are particularly interested in speaking to applicants from the E-Learning or IT sector, however this is not essential.
This is a superb opportunity to work within the thriving industry of e-learning.
Responsibilities you'll own:
- Assisting a range of projects within the business, working closely with the Project Manager and Production team to ensure agreed deadlines are met, quality projects are produced and are delivered within budget.
- Other duties include managing the overall high-quality standards of work within the Production department and assist with necessary administration in coordinating the activities of project budgets, schedules and document control.
- Ensure all projects are being met to an exceptionally high standard with the aim to always exceed the expectations of the client.
- Inspect, test and sample modules in a timely manner resolving queries directly with the production team.
- Reviewing commercial contracts and Sales Orders to ensure all the relevant project information is available to the Project Manager.
- Working with Project Manager and Office Manager to establish and implement procedures and high standards for Quality Assurance and ensure a frequent review of legislative modules to ensure all legislation updates are made when required.
You'll love this job if you...
- have 3 years+ experience in a similar role.
- you are customer focused, organised, detail orientated and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- you have a great track record of successfully handing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter highlighting why you’re a little bit different to the norm to firstname.lastname@example.org