Are you an experienced Marketing Manager?
Incredible opportunity to join an award-winning company who need you to innovate, design and develop an outstanding product which has a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Since 2013 Bolt Learning has grown and continues to do so, with an unrivaled culture for encouraging everyone to participate in the continued success of the company. We are looking to source suitable candidates for the role of Marketing Manager across Bolt and Mercurytide.
We are looking for an experienced professional who can design and implement marketing and customer acquisition strategies, turning revolutionary ideas into tangible and compelling messages that resonate with the various consumer markets, including customers, prospects, and press. Communicating these ideas internally and externally will be critical for positioning the company as an expert in the industry’s we operate in.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop use cases for our services aligned to our customers' and prospects' requirements, including defining customer challenges, value proposition & resulting customer benefit.
- Help our Growth teams understand our product and solution narrative through impactful engagement.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns to help build a pipeline for our sales channels.
- Ensure all customer facing content and messaging is reflecting the latest product messaging and brand identity.
- Act as a product expert, know the future roadmap of the product and ensure that all internal teams are aligned accordingly.
- Take a lead in our growth strategy and planning with key stakeholders from across the company to define, support and grow the business’s solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise / sales and consultancy support for opportunities as necessary.
- Collaborate across the Group - Play a critical role in creating alignment between the marketing plan and growth activities.
- Support our Brand and People Operations teams with company events both internal and external.
- Experience in developing innovative, compelling, and differentiated market positioning and promotions.
- Ability to work across multiple teams in the Group and providing leadership in your area of expertise.
- A proven track record of B2B marketing in a leadership position.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Passion for on-demand and disruptive thinking.
- The ability to pivot strategically.
- Excellent written and presentation skills externally and internally.
- Experience in making data driven decisions regarding marketing activity across various channels.
- Fast paced
- Embraces change
- Thinks outside the box
- Challenges the normal way of working
- Fully understands SaaS
- Has traditional marketing experience
- Digital and B2B Marketing Expertise
- Experience in working with resellers and other routes to market
If you are tempted, think that you can meet our criteria and would like to join an innovative team that’s impacting the training industry, send us your CV and let’s start the conversation: email@example.com