We are looking for a LMS Support Manager to assist with the support management of the Learning Management system.
This includes working with the commercial team to accurately identify the client’s requirements, and tailor the system accordingly. You will manage the LMS setup process and ongoing client requirements.
You will also manage the support desk, being the first port of call for clients to discuss issues. You will resolve support ticket and where required informing the developers to provide fixes and apply updates.
The candidate will also be logging and tracking all clients' issues reported via web-portals, phone or via e-mail, managing general administrative issues and producing support related reports. Additionally, the candidate may also be required to work with our Sales, Project Management and Development Teams to help translate our clients’ high-level concepts into detailed business requirements.
About the role:
- Monitoring of Support Desk, logging and tracking of tickets, communicating with the clientele.
- Managing the setup of the Learning Management System (LMS); requirement are tailored to the individual client (i.e. Reporting, Compliance Structure, Facial Recognition, single sign-on & Branding).
- Managing client setup within the LMS (company structure and user data).
- Managing the upload, testing and distribution on content on the LMS.
- Client training and system demonstration.
- Answering the support phone line.
- Checking client entitlement to support services.
- Using knowledge and troubleshooting skills to offer solutions to clients.
- Interpreting client requirements & writing developer instructions.
- Responding to support requests and questions within service level agreements.
- Escalating issues to management or senior development resources.
- Scheduling and performance reports for key clients.
- Contacting clients pro-actively to advise on additional functionality.
- Training clients to make best use of their bespoke systems.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
The position is suitable for someone who combines a technical background with proven interpersonal and administration skills, with good attention to detail. Ideally the candidate should possess some or all of the following skills and attributes.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service or technical support environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with Windows, Mac & Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrable experience of web technologies and a desire to learn about new technology.
- Familiarity with the use of mobile platforms such as Android, iOS and Windows.
- Basic experience in a software or web development environment.
- Some development knowledge e.g. knowing your way around a web-page (HTML & CSS) would be very useful, with more in-depth skills (SQL, Python, PHP, etc.) a bonus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
The role has a competitive salary and comes with company benefits and perks, such as:
- 30 Days Holiday Allowance plus additional days awarded for long service
- Workplace Pension with increased employer contributions
- Private Health (after probation)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Online Learning and Development
- Support for personal development/studies
- Workplace perks
- Flexible working
The role is available on a full-time basis over 37.5 hours per week.
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter highlighting why you’re a little bit different to the norm to firstname.lastname@example.org