We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our Commercial team.
‘People are our greatest asset’.
We’re looking for a talented Customer Success Executive to join our expanding Commercial team; someone who loves solving problems and creating long term customer relationships at ease through building trust. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer success and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric company successful.
Bolt Learning are a dynamic, fast growing company specialising in delivering high quality and effective online training solutions tailored to meet our clients’ needs as well as providing a Learning Management System to deliver that training. We also offer a complete consultancy service to ensure we are delivering expert solutions that deliver real, relevant and measurable results to our clients’ business – always providing ongoing exceptional customer service.
We have offices in Paisley, Edinburgh and co-working spaces in London, but you’re welcome to work from anywhere with an internet connection, ensuring you can travel easily to our Paisley Office or London co-working space at least twice a week.
The Commercial team directly impact business goals through providing solutions to our clients. We support our clients ensuring that trust is strengthened on every contact, we are the backbone to the success of our production and development teams, ensuring that everyone within Bolt is constantly driving forward for overall customer success.
Responsibilities and goals you'll own:
- Identify new opportunities for clients and upsell additional services, being responsible for annual sales revenue.
- Become an expert on Bolt Learning’s LMS features, capabilities and the evolving methodology of creating eLearning modules. You will attend regular meetings with clients, respond to and resolve customer queries through email, call, webinar and video conference.
- Educate and empower our customers to get the most from their purchased solution.
- Own your monthly and annual sales targets for LMS functionality and additional content by identifying upsell opportunities through external business challenges, sector developments and industry training requirements.
- Escalate critical support issues through the appropriate internal channel.
- Help to develop your customer success value offering through sharing knowledge, contributing to blog posts, experimenting with new innovations. This candidates should not be afraid of Challenging the status quo in order to achieve a culture dedicated to continuous improvement and best practice.
- Increase customer satisfaction, build loyalty through providing amazing, personal customer support.
You'll love this job if you...
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- have the ability to solve problems logically and critically.
- have experience of or an interest in working in a fast-paced customer success role with challenging yet achievable sales targets.
- are able to work alone or as part of a team.
- are able to travel to our head office in Paisley, Scotland and various client offices nationally when necessary.
- can demonstrate effective time management and organisational skills.
- have excellent presentation skills and can engage everyone up to board level.
- have a strong understanding and working knowledge of the internet and technical concepts.
- enjoy providing solutions, creating customer journey stories to be used as part of your sales toolkit.
- are familiar with the sales methodologies of ‘Gap Selling’ and the ‘Challenger Sale’.
- like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- are energised by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes and seek to empower and educate our customers.
- love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
- are a positive person and know how to paint a positive picture when required.
- are comfortable with a little chaos. We are in an environment of rapid change and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- have a really great attitude. There can be times when it’s ‘all hands to the pump’ in small companies. People who are inclined to stick rigidly to job specs are probably not suited to this role, or Bolt.
We are increasingly working with clients on an international basis. The salary and benefits are very competitive (and obviously dependent on ability and experience!). Please tell us why you’d be great at Bolt. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter highlighting why you’re a little bit different to the norm to email@example.com