We’re looking for someone who believes in the power of well-designed online learning. You’ll join our team in the Creative Cathedral where you’ll be able to doodle on The Blackboard whilst sipping coffee made via an app on your phone. Our ambitious team will make you feel at home and introduce you to the glorious local bacon butty.
What will you do?
- Identify learning objectives and performance goals for corporate clients
- Transform these into creative eLearning courses that use videos, games, scenarios and more!
- Prepare specifications and detailed content and instructions for storyboarding
- Communicate detailed specifications to colleagues
- Write and proof all course content
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Manage your own workload
You have a strong experience in the fields of education or training and you’re a bit of a learning geek - you could talk for hours about theory and what learning should be like!
You are ambitious and keen to take on challenges in a fast-paced environment.
You might have some digital experience with software like Storyline 2, Adapt or Captivate, but it’s not a deal-breaker as we have our own authoring software (which is amazing!) and LMS that we’ll teach you how to use.
Bolt is a fast-paced, creative and dynamic eLearning solutions provider with multiple clients from diverse industries. We pride ourselves on standing out from the crowd and creating action-packed online training that is different, engaging and effective.
The role is based in Paisley.
If you think that you meet our criteria and would like to join an innovative team that’s impacting the training industry, send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.