We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our Commercial Team in London.
Do you want to help drive Bolt’s continual YoY growth? Do you have what it takes to drive new sales and achieve our impressive targets. Become an integral part of a small and rapidly growing team focused on targeting new prospects and proving we are the right long-term partner for them.
Bolt is looking for a dynamic and proactive Business Development Executive to report directly into the Head of Sales and work collaboratively with them to source, nurture and close new business across a number of different channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales or client executive to join Bolt’s London team at an exciting time where immediate growth and expansion is on the horizon.
We have a ‘yes we can’ attitude and approach when it comes to delivering on a customer’s needs. Based on our technical abilities, the sky’s the limit so every day will deliver something new to get excited about.
About the role:
- Effectively manage incoming sales enquiries and accurately forecast your activity.
- Master the art of filtering out the ‘warm’ leads and nurturing them till they are ‘hot’.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects and manage within our CRM system.
- Lead pro-active sales campaigns, working closely with our Marketing and SEO managers.
- Inputting into and innovating new sales processes to gain a wider number of active prospects.
- Collaborate closely with all departments to develop a deep understanding of our unique offer.
- Own your own monthly and annual sales target.
Who are you:
- A proactive problem solver with experience with business development.
- A fighting attitude to tackle challenging and ambitious targets.
- Proven ability to hit targets and deliver new business sales.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial, can-do mindset.
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
- Commercial mind-set and goal-oriented outlook, with the ability to think outside the box to ensure we have a strong pipeline of new business prospects at all times.
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter highlighting why you’re a little bit different to the norm to firstname.lastname@example.org